jueves, 13 de noviembre de 2008


I've chosen this photo because i like this village very much and I've lived very important moments here. I like a lot because it's very beautiful and there are a lot of beautiful landscapes and beaches.
It tell that I like the relaxing and walking around the village. I like taking photos and Cadaqués is very beautiful and peaceful and when
I go there I always take a lot of photos.

6 comentarios:

Maria (English Teacher at Institut Montilivi in Girona) dijo...

Hi Anna, I like this picture, too. The sky, the sea and the moment of the day evoke some feelings to anybody that looks at it.
Revise the text you have written there are some mistakes (spelling, grammar, ...)
Maria

Maria (English Teacher at Institut Montilivi in Girona) dijo...

Hi Anna,
you haven't corrected the mistakes yet!! Below you'll find my corrections, please have a look at them and correct them on your blog.

I have chosen .... I like this village very much and I've lived...
I like relaxing and walking alone around the village.
I like taking photos .... Cadaqués is very ...
... I go there I always ...

Maria

_[[FRank.17]]_ dijo...

the image is very interesting and I like this very well!

irene dijo...

Hi Anna!
I like this photo very much!
the beaches are my favorite
place in the summer!
and your blog is very nice :)

kisses(k)

moi dijo...

makes me happy that you spend so be in Cadaques. If that is vritat that has Cadaques are beautiful views.
bye Anita creus

Mª Ángeles dijo...

Hi, this photo is very beautiful and peaceful!
I like very much!